2nd Annual Angel Warriors Foundation Special Needs Summer Camp
AWF will again be offering a Summer Camp for Special Needs individuals who have completed K5 and up to 8th grade. All applicants must interview with AWF staff prior to being accepted in to camp (so that AWF may properly prepare and be staffed for our campers).
- Week 1: June 11-15; Week 2: June 18-22; Week 3: June 25-29
- Camp Hours are 8:00AM – 2:00PM, Monday through Friday @ $200.00 per week.
- Early care and after camp care will be offered as needed (additional fees apply).
- In cooperation with Alabaster City Schools, camp will be held on the campus of Meadow View Elementary School (2800 Smokey Road).
- Registration fee is $100.00 for the full 3 weeks and is non-refundable once the camper has been accepted into the camp.
Please contact Angel Warriors Foundation for more information.